Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Thursday, June 6, 2013

hobbit.town jewelry just went viral bitches!!!

So as many of you know already a few months back I was very lucky to participate in the RAW Artists Austin art show. Don't know what I'm talking about?? Check out my review of the event here:

RAW Artists Austin Presents Marvel in Retrospect

I've been patiently waiting now for almost two months to check out this video interview... and guess what! It's finally been posted to youtube! Wee!!

I'm happy with how it turned out although they always say you are your own biggest critic. That's for sure! I'll be honest I was super nervous about this because I've never talked about myself on camera before. Or really ever BEEN on camera before! Minus a few home movies as a kid... Plus, this was shot moments before the show itself began and I had a million and one things on my mind. All that aside, I gotta say I did pretty good job of hiding all that though. What do you think??


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aww thanks! you really think so?? I feel like had I been a bit more prepared I could have phrased things a little better... but there's always next time! ;)

      Delete
  2. You have such a nice voice!
    I probably would have shit my pants in fear
    im terrified of public stuff..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha aww!! I thought I sounded super weird!! I was like... I sound like that?? AHHH

      Delete