Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Saturday Shout Outs: Tatting For Spirit & House of Wonderland

Ok! So... I'm a day late on this, but I'm still going to call it "Saturday Shout Outs". And you can just deal with it! (haha) I do apologize for the delay. I've just been working a lot at my new job so these blog posts have been getting a little harder for me to keep up with! Hope you aren't too mad with me. ;)

Anyways, today's shout outs are about two very unique etsy shops I had the pleasure of trading with earlier on this year.

First up is...


Tatting for Spirit! This unique shop run by the super sweet Karen showcases her needle tatting designs made from hand-spun yarns. Each piece is one of a kind and carries a little bit of the artist inside it. She makes everything from jewelry to clothing too!

When I saw these I just knew I had to get them for my mom. She really adores them and wears them all the time too. I love all the tiny details in each stitch too. So pretty! Plus, the little beads are a nice touch.


Karen has a lot of other really pretty items for sale. I hope to grab some earrings for myself soon. She makes these GORGEOUS hummingbirds!


And I'm also a huge fan of these pretty little pumpkins. A must have come Halloween time. :)


Next up is House of Wonderland; home to some very cute rockabilly and pin up jewelry/accessories. I just can't get enough of this shop! Everything is just SO darn cute!! So when we hooked up for a trade in January I was thrilled!


I scored two pairs of tiny stud earrings. She makes these out of acrylic and the picture quality is really good.
Of course I got these Sailor Moon lockets... because well it's Sailor Moon! (haha) And as far as I'm concerned you can never have too much Sailor Moon stuff!


One of my favorite animals is the panda so when I saw these cute Mad Hatter pandas it was fate! A MUST HAVE for sure.


When I received these in the mail they came on the same cute little card too. And the characters shown on the bottom here are just a few examples of some of her cute little creations. I seriously can't get enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment