Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Friday, June 7, 2013

Janis Logsdon Etsy Shop Owner Review

Today I'd like to talk to you about one of my good friends Janis. We met thanks to the Dark Traders team. I'm telling you that team is FULL of amazing people! Janis actually owns and operates 3 stores on etsy. How crazy is that?? I've had the please of trading with her a few times now for some really cute stuff. All of her shops are uniquely different, but also individually showcase her love of skulls, bats and other spooky cute things.

Here's the list:
Jans Beads - Day of the Dead, Steampunk, Gothic Jewelry
Janis Logsdon Gems - Fine Gemstone Jewelry and Small Vintage Treasures 
Janis Supplies - Jewelry Making Supplies


Alright! Well now that we've gotten all of that out of the way. Let's talk about Janis' cool stuff! Ok so the first time we traded I scored a few random jewelry making supplies.

I got this really cute baby doll pendant made of resin which I used to make a pretty rad necklace for myself.  I just love how funky this little guy is! ;)


I also got some really rad naughty mermaid beads. I have yet to do anything with these beauties, but I know when I do the final product will be awesome. Plus, how could I say no to boobies like that?? (haha)


I actually loved those mermaid beads so much that I had to trade another time for these equally cool mermaid siren pendants. These are made of different material and a lot larger than the previous set. I haven't done anything with them either... but I swear I'm going to soon!


And lastly, I scored these amazing devil earrings from her jewelry shop! I'm usually a big earring girl... but I had to have these cuties. I wear them all the time. ;)


You should really check out Janis's work sometime if you have the chance. There's something rad to be found for everyone! Seriously, I like almost everything she's got in all of her shops. Plus, Janis is a real sweetie too. I'm glad I got the opportunity to connect with such a fun person. She always finds a way to make me smile.

2 comments: