Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Friday, May 17, 2013

Let the wild rumpus begin!!

The spring Needful Things Dark Team Trading Event is finally here!! The event starts today at 6PM and lasts until Sunday night. Oh I'm just SO excited!! I love these events. I always score some great goodies and have a lot of fun chatting and getting to know some of my other teammates. :)

I've been particularly pumped for this one too. We just got so many cool participating shops! I gotta promise to not get TOO carried away though. I've already got several trades lined up for the weekend and the walk of shame to the post office is never fun...

But look at all the cool stuff I'm getting so far!! And the event hasn't even started yet!! EEK!!

Candace the Baby Centaur via Whitefoxx


Eyeball Bracelet via Slink Skull Studios


Zombie Girl Framed 3D Painting via Horror Femme


Heart Shaped Ring with Rhinestones & Spikes via Beauty Scars


Mira Day of the Dead Crochet Skull Bracelet via Spider Mambo


Sounds like fun right?? Then you should check us out and get involved in the next event! We do at least 2 a year and anyone can participate! Oh! I'm so excited!! Dark Traders Etsy Team

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is ahhhseeeem!!! I am so excited!!! <3 Thank you for trading with me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love the doll!
    super cute

    ReplyDelete