Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Busy Little Bee

This week has been zooming by! Between working like mad at my new job and recovering from the MASSIVE trading event on etsy last weekend I've been rather pooped! But I've managed to get a lot done considering. I thank the new Bowie album "Next Day" and Daft Punk's "Random Access Memories" for keeping me awake and sane. Seriously, if you haven't heard them yet there must be something wrong with you.

Anyways, over the last few days I've had some time to FINALLY list some new items in my etsy shop. Holy shit right! I know. I do apologize. It has been QUITE awhile since I've done so, but between all the art shows and work it's been hard.

Definitely check out the shop for more items, but here's a sneak peak. Stay tuned for more to come. ;)

Spooky Beetlejuice Spider Necklace:


Dr. Who Time Traveler Hair Bow:


Rhinestone Pterodactyl Dinosaur Earrings:


Cute Lolita Kewpie Doll Hair Bow:


Evil Dead 2 Horror Necklace:


No comments:

Post a Comment