Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Trading Machine

Wow you guys. I was busier than I thought last weekend during the WEAR IF YOU DARE team trading event! While I don't regret anything and am ULTRA excited for all my new goodies I had no clue I traded with so many different participating shops. The final count was 15! Yeesh. I was seriously not looking forward to taking the walk of shame to the post office today. Oh well. No more trading for me for awhile! Gotta focus on sales, sales, sales!!

Thanks again to everyone for participating in this awesome event. I had a blast and can't wait to share all my goodies with you guys once they arrive.

If you are unfamiliar with the WEAR IF YOU DARE etsy team and want to get involved please check us out here: WEAR IF YOU DARE


Look at this! IT'S MADNESS I SAY!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment