Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Monday, January 28, 2013

New 2013 USPS Shipping Rates

Well they did it again! Every year the USPS increases their shipping rates sometime in January and now they have finally gone into effect for 2013. Personally, I think this is the largest increase to date especially when concerning International rates which have almost doubled! Absolutely ridiculous. But what can you do?

That being said I've had to raise my shipping prices on etsy. Here is a detailed account of what you can now expect to see in my shop(s) as of today.

hobbit.town jewelry:

Inside the US orders: $3.25 (only a measly .25 cent upcharge you guys. You lucked out!) - NOTE: This price still includes tracking information.

Canada orders: $4.25 (not bad only a .75 cent increase here)

All Other Orders Outside the US: $8.00 (a HUGE increase here of $3.00!!) - Absolutely crazy if you ask me but I don't have a say in this. So sorry for the inconvenience to all my non-US customers. I hope you understand and still choose to support my shop.


sinsperations:

Inside the US orders: $6.75 (not so bad just over a $1 increase here)

Non-US orders: If you live outside the US please contact me for your new appropriated shipping rates!! I have to assess them individually now due to the weight differences of my items and since each country was given a different price increase. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Unfortunately this is out of my hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment