Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Storenvy is pretty cool.

Hey everyone! I came across an interesting website today and thought I would share it with you. It's called storenvy. Basically it's another shopping outlet geared towards indie artists and handmade goodies, but there's some other stuff on their too. Seriously, you can find a lot of cool stuff on here. I didn't even look that hard and found all kinds of stuff! And it's just as addicting as pinterest and wanelo so watch out! ;)


Anyways, I just opened up shop here so please by all means check it out: hobbit.town/storenvy
Right now I've only got a few things posted, but I'll have plenty more to come over the next few weeks. Oh and if you are already a member on storenvy please add me as a friend and I'll return the favor! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment