Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sauvage Raven Creation Etsy Shop Review

Halloween is near! And if you are even half as psyched about that as I am you gotta check out Sauvage Raven Creation! Sauvage Raven Creation specializes in unique gothic style art collage pieces. Featuring everything from art boxes to party hats, this shop has everything and everything you need "skull" wise. ;)
Seriously, almost everything in the shop has at least ONE skull/skeleton on it. Isn't that the best??


I've actually been an admirer of this shop for a long time now, so you can better believe it that I was quite pumped to do a trade with her! ;)

We met of course thanks to the Wear If You Dare/Dark Traders teams and traded as part of an event we did a few months back. Considering the diversity and sheer awesomeness of her items I must admit I had one heck of a time deciding what I wanted most. I ended up choosing this really cool Alice in Wonderland themed book coffin.


Isn't it gorgeous?? The spine of the book reads "Malice" and inside it features a dead skeleton of Alice along with a few mementos from her time in wonderland. I thought it was really clever and well put together. It is now prominently displayed on my desk and I often stare at it from time to time as I type away on this ol computer. :)

Some other items I really really want...




I swear! It's just so hard to pick a favorite from this shop! Because as soon as I do.. I find something else that's just a tad bit cooler. Or is it? I dunno! I just want it all! ;)

I highly recommend this shop! And this is the perfect time of year to celebrate and spread your love of skulls around. (keke) Oh wait... I do that all year long!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words! As a person that dabbles in "creating" one of a kind objects, it is nice to know there is someone out there that is of like mind.
    My works are not intended to be the usual "cookie cutter" Halloween décor. Don't get me wrong I adore Halloween, but my dream is that my work is worthy enough for someone to display it throughout the year!
    Again, many thanks for taking the time to showcase my darklings!
    You made my dark heart smile today!
    Debbie ^v^

    ReplyDelete