Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New hobbit.town jewelry review on gatophilia!

Recently, I sent some cute creations of mine to the lovely Amber Chan of gatophilia. And what did she do in return? She wrote an overwhelmingly sweet and adorable review of my shop and items on her website gatophilia! How cool is that?? And in addition she even put up a permanent link button to my etsy shop! I allowed her to use one of my photos for this so now when you see this image on her website it'll directly link you to my shop! ;)


She also took a lot of really cute photos on her own of my items once they arrived.





I am just so happy that she loved her panda barrettes and matching ring. She even adored the packaging too which put an even bigger smile on my face. Anyways, if you want to read the review please check it out here:
hobbit.town jewelry review

I think it's just swell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment