Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Market season is officially here!!

*ATTN: 4/1/13* 

Hey everybody listen up! Market season is officially here! Which means starting this month I will be participating in local art shows and events on most weekends until the fall season. And since I am a one woman operation, this may cause some minor delays regarding processing & shipment for etsy orders placed during events. If you need your items shipped by a certain date please let me know. I can always rush deliver too if you'd like a shipping upgrade. 

And don't forget custom orders are always welcome!

Here is my April schedule:
April 6th & 7th - Starving Artist's Show - San Antonio, TX
April 13th - CRRC Spring Market Day - Canyon Lake, TX
April 18th - RAW Austin Presents Marvel - Austin, TX
April 20th - Art in the Park - Spring Branch, TX


Wish me luck! I've got a full schedule right now and so much more to do. Plus, I've been making new items like crazy. It's been a blast! Can't wait to share everything with you. So many cute things have been coming out of my brain lately. It's been hard not to keep everything for myself. ;)

**More dates/events coming soon. Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment