Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Starfish Stratagies Etsy Shop Review

Hey everybody! I know it's been awhile since I've done one of these and I'm sorry for that. I won't let it happen again! Promise. ;)

Today I'd like to share with you a very awesome etsy store called Starfish Stratagies.


Starfish Stratagies is run by my friend Jenn and based out of her home in Las Vegas, NV. Her work is extremely quirky, strange and fun! I just love it. She's obsessed with bright colors and toys like me and always makes truly outrageous jewelry. No joke! She's got everything from zombies to Lalaloopsy dolls blinged up with bright chunky chains and a ton of wildly unique charms! I just love it. And I seriously don't know where she finds all this stuff! It's so unusual and fun. I'd love to see her workplace. I bet it's packed with all kinds of treasures! ;)

I own several of her necklaces now (5 to be exact) and I wear them ALL the time! They are quite big and flashy, but I like them. She also makes more simplistic/less bulky necklaces too, but I like the blingin' stuff best. While necklaces take up most of her shop inventory, she has has some cute rings and trinket boxes for sale as well.

Usually she sticks to chunky chains, bright colored charms and plastic toys for supplies, but recently she's been experimenting with resin shapes and glass bottles as well. I really like all of it honestly. Every time I check out her shop I find something else I like too.

Here's a few items in her shop that I'm currently drooling over..

"A Perfectly Charming Necklace":

 

 Zombie Trinket Bottles:


"Seriously What Happened To My Head Necklace":


I could go on and on and on! I just can't get enough really. Everything in her shop is so funky and strange! You should totally check it out if you have the chance. And right now she's having a black friday sale for 20% off your purchase! You can't beat that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment