Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Shout Outs: Nothing But A Mother & stroberiHITAM

Is every one having an awesome weekend?? The trade events are going full speed and I've been having lots of fun so far. Can't wait to get all my new goodies! ;)

Anyways, just thought I'd take a moment to tell you about two of my awesome teamies Nothing But A Mother and stroberiHITAM! You are gonna love their stuff. I promise!!

First up is...


stroberiHITAM is one of those shops that's got a little bit of everything for sale. It's obvious they have a knack for gothic rockabilly fashion too. From stuffed animals to clothing this shop has everything you could ever want with an elegant spooky twist to it. Lois is based out of Indonesia and has been selling her wares on etsy for a few years now.

I was very happy to find out about her shop during a team trading event and scored these ADORABLE sock dolls. They are vampire bats and I love them so much!


I have them displayed in my room (near my jewelry zone) so I can gaze at their pretty faces every day when I get dolled up. I think they are really cute and very well made. Plus they bring nothing but smiles to my face. Do check out her shop if you get the chance. I don't think you'll be disappointed! ;)

Next up is...


Nothing But a Mother is a very cute nerdy haven filled with tiny clay creations. So totally up my alley! I found her shop of course because she's in a few teams with me. I love everything from the zombies to Star Wars inspired items! Most of what she creates is jewelry related, however she also does larger decorative pieces, ornaments and so on.

Since I found out about her shop I've oogled many of her items, but I knew I just HAD to have this funky necklace so one day I broke down and bought it. Isn't it cool?


I really really like it and when she mailed it out it came with this cool little matching tentacle hair clip too! BONUS!

Now I just gotta save up so I can get these bad boys. Zombie grandparents never seemed so cool before!

No comments:

Post a Comment