Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Shout Outs: Beauty Scars and Tattooed Cuties

Do you like unique gothic jewelry and accessories?? Then you need to check out these two fabulous etsy shops. I've had the pleasure of trading with these lovely ladies a few times thanks to two of my favorite etsy teams (Wear If You Dare & Dark Traders). Let's get started shall we?

First up is..


Beauty Scars is based out of Spain and run by the lovely & super talented Gloria. I really like so many of her designs and am very happy to have traded twice with her now. She has all kinds of cute cameo and resin pieces featuring stuff like Grumpy Cat and Riot Grrl. Her style is very goth meets punk meets kawaii which is totally up my alley too. :)

I most recently traded with her for this kick ass rhinestone studded spike ring. Isn't it cool??


I have had such a good time wearing this so far. It's so blingy and wild it makes me smile. The other ring I got from her features a very strange eyeball flower behind glass. It's really cute too.


One of these days I hope to get one of her cute "word" necklaces are perhaps a pockets mirror. I totally snagged the best two rings in her shop, but I know she'll create even cooler ones in the future. If you get the chance please check out her shop. You won't be disapointed!

Next up is..


Tatooed Cuties specializes in cute & eccentric hair accessories. They make a few other jewelry items also, but the bows take over the majority of the shop and as soon as you see them you'll know why. They are to die for!

I'm so happy I was able to snag this wild eyeball bow.


In person it's just as awesome however it's a lot heavier than I expected it to be! No matter I still get a kick out of it. It's very classy too! I feel like I can be elegant and strange in it at the same time. ;)

She's got some other really cool stuff too. I think next on my list of things to have is this cool spider bow... it just fills me with Halloween spirit! Man I can't wait for Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment