Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fantasy Fiend Perfumery Etsy Shop Review

Hi everybody! Today I'd like to share with you one of my favorite etsy shops!


Fantasy Fiend Perfumery is run out of Crofton, KY by the ultra sweet Amy Malone. I happened to meet her thanks to the lovely Dark Traders team and gosh am I glad I did! Amy makes absolutely PHENOMENAL smelling perfume oils, super cute bottle cap jewelry and enticing bath salts. I gotta admit I'm kind of picky about smells, so buying perfume online seemed really strange to me. However, Amy was quick to point me in the right direction (based off my likes/dislikes) and so far I have been wowed away by each new scent I try out. And to be fair right from the bat her photos and perfume titles drew me in. I mean who doesn't want werewolf cologne? She makes scents for both ladies and gents and each one is unique in it's design/smell. I now own 5 of her perfume oils and am crazy in love with each one.

So far I've obtained...



OMG! This smells heavenly! It's like being in the center of a Bubble Yum and walking around in Candy Land all in one. I am seriously hopelessly addicted to it. So yummy!!



It's like island paradise! Scented with cantaloupe, coconut, orange, and pineapple it's like being inside a gigantic Pina Colada. MMMMMM



Watch out! This one is spicy! I will admit this scent took a little getting used to as it's VERY powerful and strong in flavor. As described by Amy, "This kitchen witch combined spicy clove bud, cinnamon, rich brown sugar, delightfully sweet apricots, and red delicious apples and poured it over a sour cream pound cake". And you know? She's right! This would make a fantastic smelling candle too!



Mmmm it doesn't get much better than this! Vanilla peach cupcakes!? Oh my! I'm in heaven. :)



Another scent that takes some getting used to, but still very nice. I mostly like that it makes me smell like a ghost. I mean how cool is that!?

I've also scored some super cute earrings from her shop as well. Gosh I love trading!! Anyways, you guys should really check out her shop if you have the chance. Her items would make great stocking stuffers and right now she is having a crazy ridiculous sale! Almost all her items are 40-70% off!! It's truly outrageous!!
www.fantasyfiendperfumes.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment