Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A week of excitement ahead!

Hey everybody! The holiday sale extravaganza is now officially over, but that doesn't mean the fun has stopped. Actually over the next week I've got a lot of exciting things on the agenda!

For one I will be attending my very 1st week long event!! I'm both excited and nervous about it as I'm not quite sure how to prepare inventory wise. But hopefully it will be a huge success and a lot of fun!


Plus, an event called the Nerdtacular Holiday Bazaar is guaranteed to be awesome right?? ;) If you live in the Texas area I hope to see you there! The event will be from December 7th - 15th in the Wonderland of Americas Mall in San Antonio, TX and will be during normal mall hours. I think it's going to be a blast!

Secondly, I am going to catch a live performance of one of my all time favorite bands... THE DEAD MILKMEN this Saturday in Austin, TX!!! AHHH!! This is like beyond amazing because they NEVER tour and are only playing 3 venues on their entire 2013 tour and one of them happens to be in my neck of the woods!?!


AHHHHH!!! I just can't believe the Dead Milkmen are coming to Texas. Only 4 more days!!!

And lastly, the Rifftrax masters Mike, Bill and Kevin are back again with another outrageous live performance to.... SANTA CLAUS VS. THE MARTIANS!! How amazing does that sound???


I'm like crazy excited for this... and it's only 2 days away! I just love these guys. They rock my world. ;)

And that's it for now. I'm hoping to survive the week! Stay tuned for more awesomeness this month! I will be hosting several specials online in the shop as Christmas approaches and I'll be posting new items out the wazoo!! I've already posted 20-30 items in just the last week. So come by and check out the shop if you have the chance and see what kind of crazy little funnies I've been creating. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment