Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Monday, March 25, 2013

ATTN: Upcoming RAW Artist's Austin Event

Hey everybody!
I am very pleased to announce that I have been asked to participate in the upcoming RAW Artist's Event on April 18th. However, in order for me to participate I need to raise $300 between now and April 15th!! I really, really hope I can attend this event because not only would it be fun, but it'd be a great opportunity for me to get my work noticed in the Austin scene AND be featured all across the city via live broadcast, video interviews, photo showcases etc. I just don't have $300... :(

So! I'm hoping that all of you can help me out. I am currently accepting donations via regular mail or paypal. Even if it's not much.. every $1 counts right now! And if you are willing to help me out I promise you will be rewarded in return. I am offering two amazing offers right now.
Read below for more details:

1. Between now and April 15th IF you purchase $15 or more in my etsy shop [hobbit.town jewelry] you will receive a FREE gift of equal value AND a coupon for 25% off your next purchase!! Just put "RAWARTISTS" in the comment box of your invoice.

2. If you would like to purchase a ticket for this event please do so here:
https://www.rawartists.org/hobbittownjewelry

Tickets are $15 a piece. Just make sure that you have "hobbit.town jewelry" selected as your supporting artist. If you purchase a ticket please let me know via etsy or facebook and I will send you a special goodie bag for FREE!


I thank you all in advance for helping to support my art! Please help me spread the news and share this information any way you can. It would be greatly appreciated!!
Find out more about RAW artists here: RAW Austin Organization





No comments:

Post a Comment