Allison Franks (Hobbit.Town Jewelry)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blogging Fiend

Alright everybody! I have some good news. I'm finally at a point now where I can dedicate a little more time into this blog. From here on out I will not just be strictly talking business, but will aim to focus on a little bit of everything. That being said there will still be lots of shop updates, secret sale info, new project announcements etc. thrown in the mix about my two etsy's.

Right now my current goal is to incorporate the daily themes listed below:


Movie Mondays: Each week I will post something film related and discuss it. It might be a little review or blurp about the film or it could just be sharing an awesome music video.

Workaholic Wednesdays: This will be for mid-week "how-to's", recipes and craft ideas.

WTF Fridays: Friday fun day! Each week will be something different. You'll never know what's coming next. ;)

And that's it for now. Hope you guys are excited for some new changes around here. If you have any theme ideas please feel free to post them below! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment